Give your feedback and help make Gomakan.com better for all!

Site

1.I think the layout is a bit messy. Looking at the design I am guessing it's targeted to youth, if the target market is older then i think the look and feel lost.
2. I might I think the list of restaurants are up to date from time to time
3. i suggest that the company take a look at famous food bloggers' site.See how the presentation is done. Get some famous food blogger to do the food & restaurant review

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  AdminGoMakan (Team Member, GoMakan.com) responded  · 

Thank you for your feedback. 1) we have been working closely with all user feedback to better improve the “how” you use gomakan and will be releasing an update soon. We think you will like it! 2) Gomakan is still a young site and growing every single day, it’s a massive amount of restaurants and we will continue to work hard to deliver that info in a easy to consume way. 3) GoMakan is not only about food and restaurants but is also about the community which includes the food bloggers of malaysia. We have features planned which will highlight up and coming bloggers who need that push to get them into the spotlight! It’s an exciting way to build our foodie community and we can’t wait to get started!

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...