Gomakan.com Feedback

Hi there! At GoMakan.com, we take all users feedback very seriously. After all, GoMakan.com was founded on the idea that we could be a useful service for all Malaysians…especially for foodies like you! So whether you like or dislike something about our service, just let us know so that we can improve. Thank you!

You can also use this form to report an error (closed restaurant, wrong address or phone, etc).

Give your feedback and help make Gomakan.com better for all!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Create clearer section definers that stand out.

Like many others, I also find the top page to be quite messy and confusing. Personally, I believe that part of it is because each section of of the top page -- the recent reviews section, for instance -- simply don't explain what they are. I suggest that each section gets large, easily definable and understandable section "markers" that clearly shows what each section is for.

For example, the search widget on the top right would have a big speech bubble stating something like "Search Here!", the Recommendation GO section would have one that says, "See Our Recommendations!", and the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Thank you Kyle for your great advice! Are you a web designer by any chance? We’ve been working diligently these past weeks to improve our site’s user experience to bring out the best of gomakan and our community. Stay tuned for new and exciting changes to gomakan.com and we hope you will continue to offer your suggestions and ideas in the future!

• The mascots

So, do these mascots have names? Is there a page where I can learn more about them?

5 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        I agree to the terms of service
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Our mascots were introduced in early 2013 and we’re quite proud of them! They were designed and created by our super fantastic in-house illustrator and represent the fun, excitement and joy of being a foodie in Malaysia. More detailed info about them is in the works, stay tuned! Join us on facebook and twitter to get updates as it happens!

• Don't see your idea?

Gomakan.com Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base